Create new revenue streams and reduce cost with AI
AI FOR WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- You constantly seek for new ways of detecting and avoiding leaks throughout your assets and distribution network ?
- Yet you also need to manage large volumes of water that do not generate revenues ?
- You need to enforce theft and finely manage consumption ?
- You are looking for ways to improve customer service and add new revenue streams
- You need to factor in sustainability, preserve natural resources in your overall performance.
Clean, profitable water with AI
- Build complex supply and demand models to forecast optimal production output and revenues,
- Solve water quality and availability issues with predictive analysis,
- Combine and correlate data from your reservoirs, tanks, pumps, pipes, motors and other equipments to ensure consistency in your operations,
- Change the way you operate by providing your team in the field and in the control room with the data they need to make better business decision.
Increase safety and improve customer experience
- Implement sophisticated computer vision to detect cracks, roots, disjointed flanges at a reduced cost, including areas of your network that are not accessible by man such as small pipes and water towers,
- Increase the safety of your staff and the general public with a smart layer on your sensors to ensure robustness of dams, galeries, penstocks and other assets,
- Give consumer more visibility and nudge them to adjust their consumption according to your production objectives.