Energy & Mining
High stakes and the potential to revolutionize operations
Among some of the most capital-intensive industries, the extraction and energy sectors face a number of specific, high-stake challenges.
- Production cycles are long and yield is highly variable.
- Reliance on heavy equipment means costs skyrocket when unplanned downtime occurs due to equipment failure or unplanned maintenance.
- Operators are often dealing with extreme hazards.
- Geographically remote locations are hard to access, which greatly increases the cost and lead time of moving people, materials, fuel and consumables.
- The ecological footprint of these sectors is high and environmental and emissions regulations are increasingly restrictive.
AI for Energy and Mining
Control and monitor yield and quality in real time
With oversight and control, you can give experts and operational users access to the same data, identify opportunities for efficiency and yield improvement, and reconcile field and office data. See major improvements in visibility and communication of operational KPIs, and improve reporting and alerting processes.
Better manage your fleet
Improve productivity and efficiency by providing operators with the information and analytics they need to track assets, optimize assignments and minimize operational risk.
Optimize processes and equipment use
Control how machines react in varying conditions to optimize uptime and yield, extend the working life of capital equipment, and improve uptime.
Safety & risk detection
Use sensor (IoT) and image data to monitor conditions remotely with less need for travel or putting personnel at risk.
Avoid the cost and inconvenience of unplanned maintenance.
Optimize power and water usage
Reduce costs while improving your environmental stewardship.
Making AI work for you
Ready for industry 4.0?
"*" indicates required fields