Collect waste and recycle more efficiently with AI
SUSTAINABLE WASTE MANAGEMENT
- Are you trying to increase recycling capacity and waste recovery rate in your asset?
- What are your solutions to efficiently organize team rotation for waste collection?
- Are you dealing with unskilled labor and a high turnover?
- Having a hard time analyzing costs of your inventory, collection fleet, mobile crew time, assets, equipment, fuel costs and back-office management?
- Are you struggling with overflow that are hard to predict and disrupt your otherwise orderly collection, sorting and processing cycles?
Collect waste management data where it happens thanks to FieldBox.ai distributed platform.
- Equip your team with easy-to-use mobile applications so they can easily report overloaded bins and other operational events,
- Assess equipment availability to minimize downtime on the streets, and in recycling plants,
- Collect data from machines and environmental sensors. Consolidate fragmented sources of information into robust databases.
Implement Artificial Intelligence to improve recycling performance
- In highly automated recycling plants as in assets powered mainly by human labor, machine-learning helps you predict waste production and optimize collection and recycling operations,
- Use deep-learning algorithms and other computer vision techniques to enhance the sorting process,
- Organize the messiest lots of glass, boxes, metal, food leftovers so that each material is directed to the most efficient re-use.