Shape Better cities by using transport infrastructure in a better manner
ENHANCE PASSENGER EXPERIENCE BY DEPLOYING AI FOR SMART CONTROL OF EQUIPMENTS
Transport infrastructure such as railway stations and airports are complex systems where getting all the equipment to work properly generates important operating costs. To provide passengers with a perfect user experience, you can use AI to instantly make sense of all the data coming in the control room.
- You need to ensure your millions of daily passengers get to their train or plane timely
- You would like to better control you operating costs by optimizing the maintenance of your industrial equipments
- You have tight SLAs and need to obey the constraints of government agencies
FieldBox.ai allows stations and airports to make their operations smarter by connecting all types of equipments.
Heavy industrial equipments are operated in transport centers, such as Mechanical stairs & lifts, Cooling and heating systems, Display panels, light and sound signals. Site managers can not only get a real-time view of their but also build predictive analysis to anticipate on upcoming events and prevent failure.
- Perform maintenance operations on critical pieces before they break down
- Fine tune team assignment depending on anticipated load and potential events
- Adjust contracts and avoid litigations with suppliers and maintainer due to failing equipments
Meet your SLA objectives and make passengers’ journey more enjoyable.
MASTER YOUR FLOW OF PASSENGERS AND FREIGHT
CASE STUDY: SMART ESCALATOR
Escalators are a central element of transportation in public spaces. When they break down it causes inconvenience to commuters and creates disturbances that can be felt beyond the escalators’ initial location.
In the context of the DataCity Acceleration Program, we have worked with the Ville de Paris, sponsor of the program to improve urban mobility. We teamed up with SNCF Gares et Connexions and Bouygues Energies et Services to equip an escalator with a collection of various sensors. The consolidated datasets provides a reliable information on the operational context.
Through the detection of patterns in the data, our Mechanical Stairs Predictive Maintenance bot can detect anomalies, predict possible breakdowns, and recommend Operators and Maintainers.