As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for passionate and multiskilled consultants to deliver cutting edge industry 4.0 innovation to solve the most complex challenges of industrial operations. It’s an ideal opportunity to truly implement the next generation solutions that will improve industrial efficiency, quality and safety for the next generation. You act as a key member of the engineering Organisation Team. At FieldBox.ai, you will take on the hardest challenges in the fields of IT, Industrial Engineering and Data Science.
As a Product Owner in our Engineering team, you’ll work as part of a diverse team of Engineers, Industry 4.0 Data Scientists, and Software experts to implement ground-breaking solutions that solve complex industrial challenges. You will work closely with our core Product team and be in charge of executing the Product roadmap to deliver fixes and new functionalities as part of our innovative solution. For this, you will need to be a flexible self-starter that drive Teams to deliver beyond expectations in an uncertain environment.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- Define the vision and strategy for the FieldBox platform to solve client challenges, at scale,
- Work closely with engineering, data science and Solution Engineering in an agile environment to deliver products to customers.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify possible areas where the FieldBox.ai platform may be a fit to solve complex business and operational problems
- Use Design Thinking best practices to develop clear use cases, problem statements, and business value
You like challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with diploma in Engineering or Sciences (Bac +3 or equivalent), and with the following skills or experience:
- Experience as a product owner for B2B Software products
- Experience delivering products in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Data Management, Analytics, Big Data frameworks, and Cloud technologies, APIs
- Domain expertise in Machine Learning and / or Industrial Data
- Ability to prioritize across competing priorities and quickly-changing landscape
- Ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and ambiguous environment
- Experience evaluating in-market performance of delivered product
- Experience in software delivery, including a mixture of a product owner, architect, and software developer experience
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority::
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience.
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills.
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential.
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to email@example.com telling us why we should hire you.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org