As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for passionate and multiskilled presales consutlant to deliver cutting edge industry 4.0 innovation to solve the most complex challenges of industrial operations.
It’s an ideal opportunity to truly implement the next generation solutions that will improve industrial efficiency, quality and safety for the next generation.
You act as a key member of the Sales Team, and an ambassador and role model for hands-on industry 4.0. At FieldBox.ai, you will take on the hardest challenges in the fields of IT, Industrial Engineering and Data Science.
As a Presales consultant, you will work as part of a small and highly focused team and collaborate closely with Engineers, Industry 4.0 Data Scientists, and senior management of the company to sell ground-breaking solutions that solve complex industrial challenges. You will be in charge of consolidating new business opportunities and report to the Sales Director.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- To develop and deliver innovative fit-for-purpose solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs demonstrating business value,
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams (Professional Services/Product/Engineering),
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on FieldBox.ai’s technologies and services,
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of FieldBox.ai to customers at all levels, examples include; End-users, Administration/IT Staff, managers and C-level executives,
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal (PS and IT deployment) and external customers,
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our office in Bordeaux.
You like challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of full-time corporate presales, consulting experience (software + service sales is a plus),
- Master’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Demonstrated abiltity to understand the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and to translate/present those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers,
- Track record of solution engineering, consultancy, delivery or training success for a software solution organisation,
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with an ability to ask questions and understand multiple points of view. Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge,
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication (in French and English). and relationship skills,
- Proven time management skills in a highly dynamic team environment. Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment, resourceful and coachable,
- Willing and able to travel occasionally.
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority:
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience,
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills,
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential,
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to email@example.com telling us why we should hire you.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org