As part of our Client Services team, you will be in charge of managing the execution of a project at one of our clients.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- Lead project team within FieldBox.ai and the customer to successfully deliver project milestones, including new functionality, enhancements, bug fixes, test results, training.
- Assess and report progress, identify potential risks and eliminate blockers,
- Provide second-level support on issues filtered-though by Support Engineers, follow-up with development team,
- Help development team fix bugs and make improvements. You are responsible for FieldBox.ai delivering and with quality,
- Learn the complex architecture of the FieldBox platform and customer-specific implementation details to identify root causes of issues,
- Conduct workshops, organize on-site visit and organize knowledge transfer to the customer,
- Write presentations and support documents.
You like challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with diploma in Engineering (Grande Ecole, Master or equivalent), and with the following skills:
- You are familiar with industrial IT project management,
- You master MS Office and Google Docs, and have notions of programming,
- You have been exposed to SQL Reporting Services and/or you are able to cope with Linux and SQL,
- You like to travel and know how to work independently,
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and writing skills in French and English.
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority::
- Experience as a consultant at a client,
- First experience in a fast-growing startup,
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience.
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills.
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential.
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we should hire you.