At FieldBox.ai, we work every day to build the industry of the future. FieldBox.ai helps industries dramatically improve their operational efficiency thanks to Artificial Intelligence. The FieldBox.ai platform makes it possible to deploy AI in the heart of factories to continuously and autonomously optimize processes and operate machines. The platform is in production since 2014 on five continents and we are currently experiencing a very strong acceleration of our business.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for an experienced leader to lead and develop a Professional Services team to meet our objectives for retention and growth. It’s an ideal opportunity to build on strong leadership and problem-solving skills to bring your profile to the next level.
As Head of Professional Services, you lead a group of Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Support Engineers and Customer Success Engineers, expected to grow to more than 20 people in 2020. You act as a key member of the Management Team, and an ambassador and role model for the Professional Services team. At FieldBox.ai, you will take on the hardest challenges in the fields of IT, Industrial Engineering and Data Science.
You are in charge of structuring, streamlining and managing our Professional Services practice. You overlook the perfect execution of projects for our clients to engage them into new opportunities of value-creation with data and AI using FieldBox.ai.
Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing and information related to processes and data, formulating and testing scenarios for developing and implementing models, designing and deploying solutions in collaboration with Data Science and Software Engineering departments.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- Lead the FieldBox.ai Professional Services team within FieldBox.ai to successfully deliver milestones for key projects and change the way industrial companies operate using AI,
- Nurtur team growth in quantity and quality : develop individual team members & recruit talents internally and externally,
- Identify and create new business opportunities with new / existing customers, on established businesses as well as new verticals,
- Contribute to FieldBox.ai’s Growth Strategy by providing thought leadership to the general public and market insights to the R&D organisation, and by playing a role model of successfully implementing AI.
- 7+ years experience in a tier one consulting firm or a reputed industrial company,
- Proven record of high performance in your academic record and in your past positions, preferably including experience leading a group and managing a business unit,
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills,
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, operational excellence, energy, manufacturing, IT, analytics, software development, project management,
- Adaptable to IT intensive environment with knowledge of programming languages, software architecture and complex implementation, preferably in the field of industrial IT, data or AI,
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, to manage expectations, and to deliver products and project milestones, with a to senior leaders and to large audience,
- Fluency in French and English.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive package based on your profile and experience,
- You will have full opportunity to leverage your skills to quickly have deep impacts inside and outside our organisation,
- You are joining a company where everyone is strongly focused, keeps scientific truth as a compass of his/her action, and cares about his/her personal balance as much as that of his/her coworkers,
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we should hire you.