As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for passionate and multiskilled consultants to deliver cutting edge industry 4.0 innovation to solve the most complex challenges of industrial operations.
It’s an ideal opportunity to truly implement the next generation solutions that will improve industrial efficiency, quality and safety for the next generation.
You act as a key member of the innovation delivery Team, and an ambassador and role model for hands-on industry 4.0. At FieldBox.ai, you will take on the hardest challenges in the fields of IT, Industrial Engineering and Data Science.
As an Industry 4.0 Consultant, you’ll work as part of a diverse team of Engineers, Industry 4.0 Data Scientists, and Software and IT experts to implement ground-breaking solutions that solve complex industrial challenges.
You will be in charge of managing the execution apoints nd delivery of an innovative solution at one or several of our clients. For this, you will need to be a flexible self-starter that drive Teams to deliver beyond expectations in an uncertain environment.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- Meet with our customers, ask questions and understand their requirements, technical process and biggest challenges,
- Develop a strategy to combine FieldBox.ai expertise, customer expert knowledge and available data to create an innovative solution,
- Lead the FieldBox.ai and customer project Team to successfully deliver and implement the solution,
- Conduct workshops, on-site visits and knowledge transfer to the customer,
- Assess the benefits of the solution and identify improvements, new functionalities, risks and eliminate blockers,
- Give impactful presentations of the results of the solution to customer stakeholders and potentially at conferences,
- Drive the innovation momentum, implementation and scaling of the solution at the customer over multiple assets and worldwide,
- Advance the FieldBox.ai platform in collaboration with Engineering and Data Teams to respond to the next industrial challenges,
- Develop our customer reach and industrial verticals worldwide.
You like challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with diploma in Engineering or Sciences (Grande Ecole, Master or equivalent), and with the following skills or experience:
- 2+ years of consulting experience at top-tier firm,
- Familiar with industrial project management,
- Exposed to programming languages such as Python or SQL, or are willing to develop these technical skills,
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with an ability to ask questions and understand multiple points of view,
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and writing skills in French and English.
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself and our customers, with the ability to adapt to different work environments and Team dynamics to teach and lead,
- You like to travel 25% – 75% of your time and know how to work independently.
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority::
- Experience as a consultant at a client,
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience.
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills.
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential.
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why we should hire you.