As part of the Data Science team, you work closely collaboration with the project and engineering teams to move the data projects of our customers forward, contribute to the evolution of the product, and participate in the R & D effort within FieldBox with the founders of the company.
As such, you have a particular interest in one of the following areas:
- Data engineering,
- Machine learning engineering,
- Predictive modeling,
- Data visualisation.
On a daily basis, your missions can be:
- Transform customer issues into relevant data science issues, formulate the question that needs an answer,
- Identify and extract the data needed to solve the problem,
- Perform in-depth analysis of datasets of all sizes,
- Build training datasets and validation,
- Create predictive models, put them in production and manage their life cycle,
- Set up visualizations of the results obtained,
- Contribute to the reflection on the evolution of the product,
- Set up exploratory prototypes,
- Contribute to the implementation of a robust, efficient and easy to use tool set,
- Contribute to the scientific influence of society through participation in conferences, colloquia, or publications.
You like challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas.
We are looking for PhD / PhD, Grande Ecole, Master or equivalent in applied mathematics, computer science, machine learning or other quantitative discipline related to the position.
The following skills are appreciated:
- Data Science: machine learning (supervised / unsupervised), time series analysis, complex systems modeling, artificial neural networks, natural language processing, data visualization
- Computer science: knowledge of a scripting language (python), good practices in software development, Unix / Linux. You know how to use Git and live in a terminal. Database: SQL (preferrably PostGre SQL)
- Exposure to industrial engineering or industrial data. Knowledge of the Oil and Gas industry is a plus.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience.
- You will work independently in a team with strong technical skills.
- You will work in a quiet and pleasant environment, vith views of the Pyrennées,
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential.
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to email@example.com telling us why we should hire you.