As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for passionate and multiskilled business developer to deliver cutting edge industry 4.0 innovation to solve the most complex challenges of industrial operations.
It’s an ideal opportunity to truly implement the next generation solutions that will improve industrial efficiency, quality and safety for the next generation.
You act as a key member of the Sales Team, and an ambassador and role model for hands-on industry 4.0. At FieldBox.ai, you will take on the hardest challenges in the fields of IT, Industrial Engineering and Data Science.
As an Business Developer, you will work as part of a small and highly focused team and collaborate closely with Engineers, Industry 4.0 Data Scientists, and senior management of the company to sell ground-breaking solutions that solve complex industrial challenges. You will be in charge of generating new business opportunities and report to the Sales Director.
On a daily basis, your missions are:
- Evangelize FieldBox.ai and generate new business through inbound and outbound opportunities,
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives at prospective accounts to fuel our growth,
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory,
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our office in Bordeaux.
You like challenge and adventure and are looking for an experience in a dynamic start-up working in an innovative and demanding industrial context. You are autonomous and flexible, enjoy learning as much as doing, and know how to communicate your ideas. We are looking for talents with the following qualifications:
- 1 – 2 years of full-time corporate sales experience (software + service sales is a plus),
- Master’s degree or equivalent is strongly preferred.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Demonstrated prospecting skills, competitive spirit and drive for results. You enjoy setting milestones in a challenging environment,
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and communication skills with an ability to ask questions and understand multiple points of view,
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment, resourceful and coachable,
- Strong business acumen, with an ability to discuss business problems at low- and -high levels,
- You demonstrate excellent interpersonal and writing skills in French and English.
Candidates with the following experience will be considered in priority:
- Exposure to industrial engineering and/or industrial data
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary based on your profile and experience,
- You will work independently in a small team with strong technical skills,
- You are joining a company where kindness and respect allow everyone to realize their full potential,
- Damn good coffee! Tickets restaurant, sweets & fruits à volonté!
If you are interested in the project, apply online or send us an email directly to email@example.com telling us why we should hire you.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org